Thursday, March 30, 2006

hmm whats new in my world..

Let me think
Image hosting by Photobucket
work was good
im in a better mood then i was
tomorrow is friday
then i have 10 days off
and i think im gonna go down south
see christy for a couple of days
I think i just need to get out
get away from the COV
charles went to florida
Im jealous
i think ill get
a new tattoo while im there
and just not tell my rents
my mom is doing this whole
bitch about the little things
but
the bad thing about going back
i feel like since im going to be in the town
that i should go see teddy
i dont know why i feel that way
i dunno if its him i want to see
or his family
cause when i was down there
they were my family too
but if i see them
i have to see him
i dunno
i didnt think that getting away
would cause this much trouble
i just needed a break
i need someone to talk to
but the person i usually talk to
is MIA.. but you know
you win some you lose some..
im out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home