Wednesday, March 22, 2006

well ive done it..

needed a new place to vent.. too many myspace stalkers.. myspace was great when no one knew about it.. but you cant even fill out a bulletin without getting 50 reply questions.. what do you mean by this.. why did you say this.. my god..
i dunno its funny the way you change what you're gonna say when you realize who is gonna read it.. i dunno.. ive come to some new thoughts.. i hate teddy.. i hate everything he put me through.. i hate how stupid i was to give up so much to move down there.. and he didnt give up anything.. and he wouldnt of either. he always said if i had told him i couldnt move down there he would of moved here.. but i know thats not true. i cant believe i gave up so much.. for nothing.. and i feel like ive lost the respect of so many people. im so much happier at home.. i just wish my friends were as happy to have me back as i was hoping they would be.. they bitched alot..
its like they talked to me everyday until i got back.. then nothing.. there are sooo few people i can actually trust anymore... i found out the person spreading the rumors about me was one of my best friends.. and they are still talking..but i guess it doesnt matter.. i would rather have someone tell me straight up what they think about me.. rather then beating around the bush.. bullshiting you.. i dunno but whatever.. i have a headache.. goodnite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home