Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 3 - Favorite movie...s

Movies?!?!?! Now we are talking... I love movies.. but I have a few that make it to the list of could be favorites...

BREAKFAST CLUB Pictures, Images and Photos
The Breakfast Club - a classic that teaches us an important lesson.. you may think its "even though we are from different groups we can get along". NO!!!! It,s even gothic chicks with dandruff need love too.
goonies Pictures, Images and Photos
The Goonies - Oh yes.. one of the best movies ever made... seriously.. I have "never say die" tattooed on my chest... I'm just saying...
rocky Pictures, Images and Photos
The Rocky Horror Picture Show - I don't think I need to explain.. you should just know.
mallrats Pictures, Images and Photos
Mallrats - adventure, excitement, a jedi craves not these things..
the crow Pictures, Images and Photos
The Crow - It can't rain all the time
Shawshank Redemption Poster Pictures, Images and Photos
Shawshank Redemption - SUCH a good movie...
slc punk Pictures, Images and Photos
SLC Punk - Steven, I didn't sell out. I bought in. Keep that in mind son.
Step Brothers Pictures, Images and Photos
step brother - we will have so much more room to do activities..
boondock saints Pictures, Images and Photos
Boondock saints... how could i not love this movie.. two irish guys? double tap to the back of the head. saying a prayer with their beautiful voices.. i could go out that way lol

There is a lot more but... I cannot remember right now...
I love you baby F.I.P.N.M.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home